Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May the Fourth Be With You


It's been a few weeks since I have had a day to sit down and work on some music. This version of "Event Horizon" stemmed from a change of the bass line in the bridge, which is where you will probably notice most of the differences. In general, the mix has been altered and some slight instrumentation changed. Whether this makes the song any better is yet to be heard, because my ears are a bit burnt out at the moment and I need to walk away. I thought it would be as good a time as any to post and get some feedback. Overachievers can compare the new version to the previous version posted on the Facebook page.

Also, I thought I'd give you a look at the extra gear I have jammed into my workspace. Please note the Game Boy sized, hand-held sequencer just below the monitor and the camouflaged keytar on the bottom tier of the stand on the right, trying so hard to fit in.

That's what the inside of my head looks like.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home