Sunday, November 29, 2009

Headlight

Believe it or not, I have been writing, but few things have been going anywhere (though I have been dabbling in some orchestral arrangements of finished tracks that have been more than entertaining). This new one is the first one that felt like Maybe Bomb in a while. It fell into place today when I doubled the bass part in the verse with the dirty synth. Tasty.

As for the title, I fixed my headlight twice recently. Like a man would.

Here's "Headlight."

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for first aid for a heart attack and your post looks very interesting for me.

rH3uYcBX

December 29, 2009 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger John Penola said...

First aid for a heart attack, eh? I hope everything's alright. Glad you like what you see.

December 29, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home