Thursday, April 9, 2009

Blink

What was "28 Weeks Later" is now Blink.

It sounds like the vocal volume is a bit erratic, but you get the idea.

I added that nice little synth when the drums hit. I really like that.

I have no desire to leave my computer, but I've been a bit of a shut in the last few days and have been ignoring my friends. Tomorrow is rehearsal for Kurt's recital all day. I'm going to see if in between sets I can get some lyrics done so that I can at least record them on Saturday. All things considered, I shouldn't really be complaining that I only got two demos finished today...

Keep your fingers crossed that I remain this motivated through the classes of papers I have to grade by Monday. If this is any indication of how productive I can actually be, methinks it's going to be an interesting summer.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home