Sunday, October 19, 2008

Spade Breaker

New one. I doubled up organic sounding and electronic sounding drums on this one. Combined with some of the synths and reverbs I used, I think this one has a really cool, space/sci-fi atmosphere thing happening during the verses in particular. As is most often the case, I just have two verses and a chorus at the moment. Let me know if you're feeling the clap track, because I'll put them in every single song until someone tells me to stop.

Spade Breaker.

If you haven't noticed yet, I'm a schizophrenic writer. Rarely do I sit down and only work on one piece, finish it, then move on. I'm surprised I concentrated on Tinsel Choke for as long as I did. Since my last post, I started up a few more (that, in all likelihood, will go absolutely nowhere) including a Danny Elfman sounding Halloween song.

Let me know what you think.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home